Lots of pc games to get rid of any idea?

Soldato
Thinking of getting rid of lots of my games that i dont play any more, only thing i can think of is getting them down a carboot sale or see if i can trade them in at a games shop. Do they accept pc games or only console games?

Associate
*** take in second hand pc games. Either for cash (not that much) or for store credit (bit more than the cash).

That or put them up as a job lot on the e to the bay.

Soldato
depends on the games, if theyre tied to accounts etc, theyre usually not allowed to be sold, like steam etc.
you could list the ones youre unsure of here before you put them on MM to avoid trouble

Soldato
Selling them on MM is probably the most profitable way and you also know they're going to a good home. I'm very interested and a few people in this thread obviously are.

M.

Soldato
The second hand market for PC gaming is very poor...

Steam games once installed and assigned to a Steam account can't be resold. Most new UBISoft titles can't be sold on...

Most older titles fetch very little, its always been IMO that once you buy a PC game, you've pretty much got it until you throw the CD or DVD or whatever in the bin...

Steam games are the worse.. Not much chance of shifting them off.... Which is troublesome if you sell your gaming rig.. Left with a lot of games you can't even pass on to others, unless you give a single lucky person your Steam ID 0 and you can't even sell it, against Valves regulations on steam accounts..

Back
Top Bottom