Lovefilm + Mario Kart Wii

Soldato
Anyone got theirs yet? Seems to be taking an awfully long time, even for a new popular release.

And no, I won't buy it, i only play Wii games for a week until the novelty wears off.

Associate
I think because its mario kart, the novelty hasnt wore off, and people are renting it for ages because you can keep it for as long as you want cant you? If I had every game for a week, Id be happy, Mario kart, id want for a long time

Soldato
It's not even mine lol, I was meant to got halves with the old man but never paid him =D Haven't turned the thing on since January.

Gah guess I just wait it out, they sent me Lost Odyssey Disk 1, then it disappeared from my list so I added it again and they sent me all 4 disks at once, only taking up one rental. Sweet!

Soldato
Frapple I had a 3 month sub to lovefilm and packed it with 10 PS3 games, in the whole 3 months I received 1 game I even emailed then 5 times to complain, in the end I just cancelled my sub.

Soldato
I've been with lovefilm for a year, they've saved me about £700 is games, I think it's excellent. It's just the MK seemed to be taking even longer that usual.

Associate
Over the past few years, Lovefilm have consistently been better at sending my high priority titles out when I've been on trial periods, and pretty slack when I'm a paying member.

Coincidence? I think not...

During my current trial, I received R6V2 and GT5P both very soon after release, which was surprising considering the demand they must have had.

Good job I rented too - I forgot just how dull driving games can be without custom soundtracks... :(