Lovefilm mockery

Soldato
Lovefilm player? - Brilliant! Would be nice if they had a HD streaming service, but then I just end up renting blu-rays anyway, so not really an issue =P

Only had 1 scratched disc (PS3 game kept freezing) in the 8 months I've had my sub, reported it and had a new copy the next day, on top of my standard number of discs. =)

Man of Honour
Makes me wonder why you bother to buy a device that needs to be hacked to be made useful.

I assume you have an Android device, do you have any idea how many people root them, are they useless as well then?

Think before you type. However, in principle I agree, heavy modification of a phone is a bit of a waste of time really.

Soldato
I assume you have an Android device, do you have any idea how many people root them, are they useless as well then?

Think before you type. However, in principle I agree, heavy modification of a phone is a bit of a waste of time really.

I don't own any such devices. Also I thought an iPad was a tablet device, not a phone.

Soldato
Indeed it is, but it all operates under the same system.

Do you not have a smartphone then? Why! :eek:

Ah ok.

I don't own a smartphone because I don't need or particularly want one. My cheapo Samsung phone does what I need a phone to do. It isn't made of glass so it won't break easily, and it's practically worthless so no-one wants to steal it.

Soldato
LF have been fine for me. I've only ever had a couple of scratched disks and they've been replaced swiftly and without fuss. The only real problem has been the lack of Universal pictures which is quite a thorn in their side.

Associate
Lovefilm are wicked, in the 2 years i have been with them I think I have had 2 broken discs and 1 lot I sent back never got there, this is hardly thier fault though. I love the app for my iphone and ipad2 they work without a problem at all.

+ the lovefilm player they just released is wicked.

Soldato
Hey, I love LoveFilm. We don't have an account, but they keep sending us random films obviously meant for someone else, but to our address!

Shame you haven't sorted it out then. Some person is paying for an interrupted service partly because of you.

Back
Top Bottom