Loving Parents.....Throw the key away

Soldato
Horrific :mad:

Surely a case for double sterlilisation if ever there was one?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6343693.stm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Couple jailed for child cruelty

A couple who subjected their four-year-old disabled daughter to a systematic reign of cruelty have been jailed for a total of 22 years.

Samuel Duncan, 27, and his 23-year-old partner, Kimberly Harte, inflicted "horrific injuries" to their daughter who suffered from cerebral palsy.

Duncan was sentenced to 10 and a half years and Harte was sentenced to 11 and a half years.

The couple, of Maida Vale, west London, admitted three counts of child cruelty.

The little girl had boiling water poured over her hands, had clumps of hair ripped from her scalp, was kicked repeatedly in the groin and was locked naked in the toilet each night.

She was also forced to eat her own faeces.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
"But I'm now happy to report that she's improved dramatically with the care that she's now receiving."

:)

Permabanned
Jesus, that's bad. :eek:

I believe every male and female should have the necessary steps taken at birth, to stop them reproducing in the future. Only when they are fit and ready to have a child, will the procedures be undone.

Soldato
In this kind of case i say let them meet their new "family" ie the prison alone and naked... and let them all know just what exactly these creatures are inside for... and let nature take its course.

Things like these two dont deserve to be called human.

Soldato
I don't understand how you could do something like that to anyone, let alone your own child.

What was the motive behind it?

Disgusting.

Soldato
With the prisons being overcrowded and ultimately pretty expensive wouldn't two bullets be preferable? Failing that, give them faeces to eat for every day of their prison life. I can only hope they get what's coming to them. Scum.

Soldato
That is absolutley disgusting - I really can't comprehend doing that to another human, specially a child - that was also my offspring!

Forcing a child to eat it's own feaces (or anyones feaces to be honest!) is not normal freakin' behaviour! they must have something wrong with them!

Rich

Soldato
Truely shocking, how anyone could do that to any child, let alone their own is beyond me. I think that following the Climbie report and modification of the law there was the perception that such a scale of abuse would be near impossible - especially for kids who are on the CPR.

Child abuse and neglect does seem to be a lot more prevalent than society as a whole seems to want to believe, and abusive parents are all too often given the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately there are no obvious or easy solutions :(

Associate
I agree with other posts, feed them their own faeces until it kills them. That is beyond dispicable, they deserve to die! :mad:

At least the girl is making a substantial improvement now with proper care :)

Back
Top Bottom