• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

<<<=====LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR Graphics Card ONLY £124.99 Delivered!!==

Soldato
The place in Bolton doing the pre order and dodgy to deal with. Great prices, but terrible if you want to return items.

I've not had any problems with rma with them, I've read the same thing(if not worse) about ocuk's after sales customer service over the years.

I had a bad experience with the etail with a similar name to the famous site(change the a after the b into a u and add 'er' at the end), ordered a powercolor 2900pro 512mb and a logitech z5400 and chose saturday delivery.

I'd placed the order on sunday so they had from monday morning to process the order and figure out if they had stock or not(tho when I order they had at least a handful of the speakers according to the stock check, it was the graphics card that I thought might give me problems as they only had a couple showing) but I didn't get an email till thursday informing me that they didn't have stock of the graphics card.

I phoned up to change the brand(I hadn't checked before ordering to see if they had another brand, I looked few days earlier and they only had powercolor at the time), got told they didn't have the speakers either (well apperently none in the warehouse where my order was being picked from tho had 1 in the other one but they couldn't/wouldn't allocate it to me).

that has put me off ordering from them even if they're the cheapest for the item I want to get.

Soldato
I'm getting no signal through either dvi or hdmi (nothing during post). PSU is an Enermax modular 620W, rest of rig in sig, both pcie power connectors connected. Machine boots fine (I think, hard to tell with no screen), fans are spinning up fine. I've dropped the overclock, still nothing. gtx260 is still working fine when I swap back.

Gutted :( any suggestions?

Update your motherboard bios

Associate
Looks like this card has just had a tenner knocked off it as a This week only.
Think i might pick one up , i wanted a 6950 but price is a bit high

Soldato
I did think about whether or not I made the right choice going for this card, instead of the 6950 now that is has the unlocked to 6970 and all...but then I thought...the overclock 5850 would pretty much handle any games at 1920 res with 4xAA...it's probably not worth spending £100 extra just so I can play Crysis and Metro2033 better :p

Soldato
Looks like this card has just had a tenner knocked off it as a This week only.
Think i might pick one up , i wanted a 6950 but price is a bit high

In exactly the same boat.. still a good deal at £140.. considering my options (brand new 2 year warranty with a game, or try the 2nd hand market, or go all out (for me) and get the 6950).

Associate
Still waiting....:rolleyes:
Meant to be delivered today (30th) but the status on DPD website hasn't changed from 'Hub 3' since Tuesday night.
Sent an email off to ocuk just now and finger's crossed DPD just failed to update the status (Even though I am sure it is done electronically/automatically when scanned at each point of the journey).
If it doesn't arrive today I'll be v.disappointed 9 days and counting!

Soldato
Still waiting....:rolleyes:
Meant to be delivered today (30th) but the status on DPD website hasn't changed from 'Hub 3' since Tuesday night.
Sent an email off to ocuk just now and finger's crossed DPD just failed to update the status (Even though I am sure it is done electronically/automatically when scanned at each point of the journey).
If it doesn't arrive today I'll be v.disappointed 9 days and counting!
If it's with DPD then it's out of OcUK's hands

Back
Top Bottom