• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

<<<=====LOWEST PRICE IN THE UK - MSI ATI HD 5850 Twin FrozR Graphics Card ONLY £124.99 Delivered!!==

Associate
Awesome deal Gibbo... but I was sooooo certain that a GTX570 was the way forward when I came home tonight! Now, you have just messed with my head.

As a step-up from a 4870, this should still be a great improvement I presume. A stop-gap... yes, that's what I call it :rolleyes:

Associate
Incredible deal, I'm actually cursing right now that my case can't accomodate a second 5850 for x-fire.

One point though - the few reviews of the Twin Frozr II I have found (there aren't many) suggest that the fancy cooler isn't much better than the reference cooler for temps and the overclocking potential isn't great, although it is quieter - take that for what it's worth. At £125 this is still an amazing deal.

OcUK Staff
OP
Anyone know if this includes the free game?

Also, will this fit in an Antec 300 case?

Hi there

Just checked they do indeed come with the FREE Assassins Creed 2 PC Game, damn this really is a deal and a half.

- Twin FrozR Cooler
- Uprated MSI design
- FREE GAME

I think I sold these too cheap! :D

Back
Top Bottom