Luke Cage - Netflix September 30th

R3X

R3X

Soldato
They said that netflix and marvel bosses and writers were arguing too much and marvel did not like the direction of the show which led to the collapse of renewal.

Could have been same for iron fist also.

I think jj is the weakest out of all the shows, maybe they are better just doing a defenders tv series and use a multi array of great cast but id guess heroes for hire makes the best sense and probably is what comes next.

Soldato
Couldn't care less, they can scrap JJ too.

Iron first, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones have been total trash. Nowhere near the standard of DareDevil.

Soldato
I liked LC, IF was garbage, JJ was solid enough.

Bit of a shame but none of them (add daredevil to the list) are great TV, mindless filler shoes, enjoyable though, around decent TV.

Would imagine they would use a second defenders to tie it up if they can.

Caporegime
I liked LC, IF was garbage, JJ was solid enough.

Bit of a shame but none of them (add daredevil to the list) are great TV, mindless filler shoes, enjoyable though, around decent TV.

Would imagine they would use a second defenders to tie it up if they can.
JJ Season 1 WAS great TV, it was universally acclaimed and certainly not mindless. JJ Season 2 was absolute garbage.

LK Season 1 was mediocre, LK season 2 was good (not great) with an amazing villain but suffered from being too long... it was also not mindless.

DD Season 1 was very good, DD Season 2 was good, and so far Daredevil Season 3 is great.

IF was one of the worst shows I have ever watched.

Soldato
JJ Season 1 WAS great TV, it was universally acclaimed and certainly not mindless. JJ Season 2 was absolute garbage.

LK Season 1 was mediocre, LK season 2 was good (not great) with an amazing villain but suffered from being too long... it was also not mindless.

DD Season 1 was very good, DD Season 2 was good, and so far Daredevil Season 3 is great.

IF was one of the worst shows I have ever watched.

Basically sums up my feeling on the Marvel Netflix shows too. Punisher was good too, I'm a big fan of Jon Bernthal and I thought he was great as Frank Castle, I'm looking forward to season 2.

Caporegime
Basically sums up my feeling on the Marvel Netflix shows too. Punisher was good too, I'm a big fan of Jon Bernthal and I thought he was great as Frank Castle, I'm looking forward to season 2.
haven't seen Punisher yet it's on my list, but I think his interaction with Daredevil was far too drawn out in DD Season 2. It got a little boring for me.

Back
Top Bottom