M3A79-T Deluxe (790FX+SB750) ETA?

Associate
M3A79-T Deluxe (790FX+SB750)

unless I have missed something, anyone know of an ETA for this motherboard in the UK? I know they are available in Aus and ppl are getting good results from their 9950BE's, 3.0-3.1Ghz on air and up to 3.5-3.6Ghz on water.

Cant find anything on Asus website.

Associate
OP
Well, I sent a web note to Overclockers asking if they had any ETA & estimated price. They didnt seem to know anything about it.

I have a whole new rig around a 9950BE on order and its waiting for the MSI 790FX board, I just want to know if I should wait for the new Asus 790FX+SB750 board and cancel the MSI one or get the MSI for now and just sell it on later. Frustrating not to know an ETA.

Associate
Well, I sent a web note to Overclockers asking if they had any ETA & estimated price. They didnt seem to know anything about it.

I have a whole new rig around a 9950BE on order and its waiting for the MSI 790FX board, I just want to know if I should wait for the new Asus 790FX+SB750 board and cancel the MSI one or get the MSI for now and just sell it on later. Frustrating not to know an ETA.

If your looking to Overclock then without a doubt hang on because the SB750 really unlocks these chips if your not too fussed then the boards available now will be fine.

I was actually going to buy 9950be with the said Asus Mobo but its has been delayed so much I upped my budget and went for an Intel Q9550/X48 because I didnt fancy the wait, Suffice to say I would have still been waiting now.

Back
Top Bottom