Madeleine McCann cops ask Home Office for more money to continue search for missing child

Permabanned
I love that, Chris, you da man! :cry:

Why thank you Jean, but I am not sure if calling the forum "racist" da man is entirely complimentary. <LOL>

Were you born in the UK if you don't mind me asking? I only ask because your command of English is astonishingly good if you were not and arrived post infancy. Plus you have an enviable sense of humour :)

Caporegime
Leaving a 3 year old unattended for 30 minutes whilst you're at a restaurant is absolutely a safe guarding issue lmao.
everyone does it :p said no one ever.

toddlers are crazy vulnerable even without danger around. being able to relax and enjoy your evening in that scenario seems impossible...
you'd hire a baby sitter for peace of mind surely

oh wait they gave the kids cough medicine as a sedative right? cos thats the logical thing to do...

Soldato
everyone does it :p said no one ever.

toddlers are crazy vulnerable even without danger around. being able to relax and enjoy your evening in that scenario seems impossible...
you'd hire a baby sitter for peace of mind surely

oh wait they gave the kids cough medicine as a sedative right? cos thats the logical thing to do...

When my kids were that age they got tired around 730-8pm. I had one of these things that not a lot of people know about....a pram. Seat back, sleep in there. Not hard.

Associate
I do wonder how this case would have played out if it was a Kevin and Sharon in Benidorm leaving their young kids while going for kebab and Stella

It would have been:-
Them demonised in the press
Interrogation by social services
their other kids taken into care
Them being brandest the worst parents in Britain
and charges of child neglect

IF Madelibne was to be returned alive there'd be a massve media circus and:
a televised staged reuneion
endless rounds of interviews and television appearances
Souvenir edtions of newspapers
It's be in the papers for four pages everyday for two weeks
Books written about it
Docudramas and films made about it

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Why thank you Jean, but I am not sure if calling the forum "racist" da man is entirely complimentary. <LOL>

Were you born in the UK if you don't mind me asking? I only ask because your command of English is astonishingly good if you were not and arrived post infancy. Plus you have an enviable sense of humour :)

And thank you Chris, I was born in East London and raised in South London, where I live now, but I have a tenuous blood link to my French ancestors of which I’m immensely proud.
If you’re the forum “racist”, I’m afraid that I must have missed it.
I get my sense of humour from my dad, he was so dry it was a wonder that he didn’t spontaneously self ignite.

Back
Top Bottom