Mafia Trilogy - announcement on 19th May

Soldato
Mafia is my greatest PC game of all time so to hear about it being remade is great news. Got no issues with the other two games either.

Mafia 3’s engine is one of the most heaviest engines I’ve run on my PC but I enjoyed the game overall despite it being a bit repetitive.

Mafia 2 wasn’t bad but overall a weaker game. With such a great looking world, outside of missions there is literally sod all to do. The world just lacked any personality. To its credit the characters were great.

Soldato
Mafia 1 was a seriously difficult game combat wise from what I recall. It’s back to the olde health packs and fiddly firefights!

I hope they toned down that difficult car race that you take part in. One of the best aspects of the game was seeing the city and the cars in it progress over time. I always loved the engine sounds of a particular orange car late in the game.

Ree

Ree

Associate
links are not working for me getting page not found. guaranteed purchase from me. screenies look decent just hope they don't run like crap the way mafia 3 did.

Soldato
Mafia is my greatest PC game of all time so to hear about it being remade is great news. Got no issues with the other two games either.

Mafia 3’s engine is one of the most heaviest engines I’ve run on my PC but I enjoyed the game overall despite it being a bit repetitive.

Mafia 2 wasn’t bad but overall a weaker game. With such a great looking world, outside of missions there is literally sod all to do. The world just lacked any personality. To its credit the characters were great.

Greatest game for me as well on PC, so many parts I still remember.

Day 1 purchase, although only interested in mafia 1, didn't finish mafia 2 though and didn't like mafia 3.

Soldato
Greatest game for me as well on PC, so many parts I still remember.

Day 1 purchase, although only interested in mafia 1, didn't finish mafia 2 though and didn't like mafia 3.

Mafia 1 is an absolute classic and one of the best games ever made, if this is a proper overhaul of it, then this is great news. I'm in a similar boat, 2 was decent and 3 was pretty bad.

Soldato
It was always weird how they were able to make such a masterpiece as mafia I back in 2002 yet not be able to do any better.

Back
Top Bottom