Major child scare last night - be careful

Man of Honour
I was posting rather late last night on the forums because we'd had a scare with our eldest who is 21.
Around 1am we had a phone call saying she had left a family party and nobody knew where she was.
At about 1:30am I decided to go look for her down near to where Azagoth lives (where the party was).
After about 20 mins my wife rang saying she had contacted Nikki and she had mentioned Mount Pleasant so off I went but still no luck.
I diverted down the A500 and onto the A50 which at that point is a 4 lane carriageway and 200 yards in front of me lying on the road was a body :eek:
I pulled up and it was my daughter who was on another planet and I eventually got her out of danger and into my car.
She was totally incoherrent and puked as I pulled up.
We eventually called a Doctor who confirmed that she had been drugged and basically to stay with her until she came back.
He also suggested we put her clothes to one side just in case it was a sex attack.
Just before I went to work she came round and confirmed she had only had a couple of drinks and that she definitely remembers she wasn't with anybody when she left the house.
It was a family party but there were lads there who she didn't know.

Anyway, keep those thumbs over those bottles.

Man of Honour
OP
Woah that much have been pretty scary, how is she at the moment?

BAD AZAGOTH BAD!! :o

When I rang earlier it had suddenly hit her when her Mum told her where I'd found her.
If anybody knows the area we've had 3 deaths on that carriageway with pedestrians but it was early in the morning.
She had come from the area of A and I found her at B :eek:

nikkilucky.jpg

It was nothing to do with Azagoth, he lives a few doors away from the party.

Soldato
Blimey, hope she's ok, my sister in law was held against her will in a house full of guys the other night, she is incredibly naive and foolish and seriously hangs out with the wrong crowds but there are some wicked people around and she needs to realise that.

I decided to go look for her down near to where Azagoth lives.

Yeah, he'd have been my first suspect as well.;)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Weirdly my friend went AWOL last night and I had her mum calling me and her sister asking if I had the number of the girl that she left them at 3pm to meet with.

Apparently she was catching a train back, but they called me at 1130pm and the last train was 1115 :/

She was ok though... the number I gave them worked and she called them back - her phone had died. They went to pick her up.

Hope your daughter is ok dmp.

BB x

Soldato
thats awful :(

I remember when my friend was given spiked champagne and she shared it with me lol and I can safely say that if you're not used to feeling drunk + under the influence it's a real bugger indeed. At least she was with her friends at the time.

Hope she's ok dm

Soldato
Wow that is really horrible :( This is why I always stand with my thumb over my bottle - I don't care if I look stupid, I wanna stay with it lol :D

Soldato
Amazing what some lame ****ers will do. Resorting to that kind of behaviour to take advantage of someone really is sickening.

If I have a daughter one day, she isn't leaving the house until she is at least 30.

Man of Honour
Apparently, some groups see drugging drinks as 'fair game' or 'acceptable laddish' behaviour.

Can't say I have met any such types, fortunately. It seems a bit far fetched.

Associate
My girlfriend got her drink spiked a couple of months back, I thought she was putting it on to start with but realised that there were a bunch of guys hanging around her (we were out with seperate friends but bumped into each other in the same club) and she got worse, needless to say I grabbed her and took her home once I realised.

I couldn't believe at the time that people actually did it, it's sick. It must feel so violating for a woman.

Hope she's ok, and yes... thumbs/palms on drinks at all times!

Back
Top Bottom