Make football manager 09/10 run faster??

Associate
Does anyone know what will make FM run faster, is it cpu powered or GPU or Hard Drive???

I like to have a very large database of players but my pc diesnt like this and takes forever to load!

Associate
The new football managers make use of multiple cores so a decent quad core pc will have a pretty big impact.
The GPU isn't all that important however it is suprising how good a card you need in comparison to how simple the graphics are. I'd say if you're happy with how it looks you don't need to upgrade.
A good hard drive will make a noticable difference as well tbh.

Could you put your specs up as that will help people advise you?

Associate
Yeah, RAM and CPU as others say.

FM10 should run better than 09 anyway - SI have said in one of their FM10 blogs that a lot of optimisation has been done this year and that both overall speed and GUI responsiveness have been greatly improved. Apparently it's much quicker to start a new game too :)

Soldato
Don't play it personally, but my friend told me that he got a massive boost when a he went to a new pc 18 months ago from his old one.

Even with his terrible GPU.

Associate
Especially if there is a cup game coming up. Then if you win that its, "OK let me just make it to the next round!", then the next. and so on. ;) And before you know it, you're in the final (Or not in my experience), and another season has gone.

Can't wait. Want the demo out nowwwwwww :(

Soldato
I'd defintely say I've noticed improvements with FM games when I've increased my RAM.

Can't wait for the next one, on that note, is anyone annoyed that all the blogs are on the Mirror website? :(

Back
Top Bottom