Man attempts to burn 51 school children alive

Permabanned
A 47 year old man from Senegal has attempted to incinerate 51 school children alive on a hijacked a school bus in Italy. Some were tied up, and after several crashes the individual, who was known to the police set the bus alight with the children on board. His beef was lack of action to safely bring illegal migrants ashore on the coastlines of the Mediterranean.

"A bus carrying 51 schoolchildren was hijacked by its driver and set alight near Milan in Italy.

The children, some of them tied up, were rescued through smashed windows at the back of the bus and no-one was badly hurt. Fourteen people suffered smoke inhalation.

The driver, a 47-year-old Italian citizen originally from Senegal, has been arrested.

Quite why an individual previously arrested and convicted for drink driving offences and assault was deemed a suitable driver for a school bus full of kids remains unclear, if not entirely unsurprising these days.

"No-one will survive," the driver was alleged to have said.

"It was a miracle, it could have been a massacre," Milan chief prosecutor Francesco Greco was quoted as saying.

A teacher who had been on the bus said the suspect - named by police as Ousseynou Sy - was known to be angry about Italy's immigration policy and about the deaths of migrants in the Mediterranean.

"He shouted, 'Stop the deaths at sea, I'll carry out a massacre'," police spokesman Marco Palmieri said.

Prosecutors said the suspect faced charges of kidnapping, attempted mass murder, causing a fire and resisting arrest.

Mr Greco said officials were still weighing terrorism charges against him.

The suspect was known to police, having been previously convicted of assault and for driving while intoxicated, Alberto Nobili, head of counter-terrorism at the Milan public prosecutor's office, told a news conference."

From today's Telegraph I see we can add sexual molestation to his known crimes, just how good can this guy's CV get to drive your kid's school bus...? But no worries, they are studying the possibility of revoking his Italian citizenship. Let's be mindful of this *******'* rights now....

"Police said the suspect had a criminal record, with convictions for sexual molestation and driving while drunk. He obtained Italian citizenship in 2004.

Mr Salvini, the interior minister and head of the anti-immigration League party, asked why a person with a criminal record was allowed to drive a school bus.

Interior minister officials said they were studying the possibility of revoking the driver’s Italian citizenship."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47642298

Last edited:
Caporegime
That’s just sick beyond belief.

Can you get life imprisonment in Italy for attempted murder? Mind you, he should do anyway, he’s up for 51 counts of it!

What was he thinking, that is really gonna help the cause isn’t it!

Soldato
Way to make a point. Let more people in is my message, and to demonstrate how serious I am about it I'm going to torch a bus full of school children. Congratulations you monumental ****.

Very glad no one died.

Back
Top Bottom