Man flu

Associate
Not got it this xmas break yet but I normally do. Its not the same as proper FLU as when I have had that [last I think was 2001] I would not of been able to type this, it is a very nasty thing to have

Soldato
Caught the cold from the guys at work just before coming off for Christmas, just about got rid of it by Christmas then two days drinking has brought it back out on me :( Need it to clear up before New Year now! :mad:

Soldato
Was at my parents on Christmas day for lunch. Mum was really suffering, but still got the meal done, trooper that she is. I'm half expecting that she's passed it on to me. So far so good though.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
4th day in bed, been out once and eaten about one full meal all together. I predict I'll be all tickety boo for work tomorrow. Not happy.

Associate
if it comes on really fast ...flu
if it comes on over a few days then just a cold.

i have a cold...still makes me feel unwell. seem to need to sleep a lot.

Associate
Bleugh, I had this about a week ago but cleared up just in time for working Christmas eve and then heading back to my parents for a flu-free break :)

If it makes you feel any better OP, I've got, among many others, a Yellow Fever vaccine this Wednesday, which makes you feel like death! New Years could be fun!

Back
Top Bottom