Man Utd penalty taker?

Soldato
I'm thinking of having a bet on the 1st goalscorer for tonights match. I need to know who will most likely be taking Uniteds penalties IF RvN doesn't play? Rooney and Ronaldo are already out so i'm thinking Louis Saha?

Associate
fozzybear said:
I'm thinking of having a bet on the 1st goalscorer for tonights match. I need to know who will most likely be taking Uniteds penalties IF RvN doesn't play? Rooney and Ronaldo are already out so i'm thinking Louis Saha?

From ladbrokes
RvN 2/1
Rossi 3/1
Saha 5/2

Also I normally bet Last goalscorer not 1st. you get the same odds but it keeps the game interesting for the entire 90 mins

Soldato
lets just pray to the footballing Gods that it doesnt come to penalties. If we play well enough it shouldn't really finish in penalties.

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
VdS? Are you joking? I don't think the old boy will be taking penalties.
It will be Solskjaer.

VdS has a fair kick on him. Actually getting it in the net might be a challenge though ;)

However, Ole would be top of my list, I just didn't know if he'd get a start tonight.

Soldato
OP
Here's the team:- T Howard, P Bardsley, G Pique, W Brown, M Silvestre, O Solskjaer, D Fletcher, J O'Shea, K Richardson, G Rossi, L Saha

I'll be having my £5 on Saha to score first. Too be honest, with a team like that, i hope we get knocked out! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom