Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Man of Honour
Tbf I don't think anyone is going to suggest that extremism is going to be compatible with western culture.

At present we have no details on the perpetrator(s). It may well be what we all expect, but we have no information yet.

Caporegime
At present we have no details on the perpetrator(s). It may well be what we all expect, but we have no information yet.

Extremism takes many forms and by definition I'd be inclined to say if someone is willing to blow dozens of people up they probably have a fairly extremist viewpoint.

Soldato
not really - nothing controversial about that bit - it was the other bit that people have quoted and taken issue with for obvious reasons, it was pretty shameful of you

My previous post I just did states the CONTEXT of what was said, my reply to that context is written there, taken out of context it might look abit bad, but I've never said what's happened isn't a despicable thing which I fully condemn as evil, of course I do, it's horrible, my best mate works 10 mins from there (he is fine thankfully)

However a Don just wrote that implying politicians may gain political leverage from this isn't allowed to be discussed now..... So we can't discuss it further.

Let's hope they find who did do it.... And bring them to justice.

Associate
Yep, just clothing in second one.

"Officers carrying out a precautionary controlled explosion in Cathedral Garden confirm that it was abandoned clothing, not a suspicious item"

Soldato
I'm just worried at some point things will tip over and result in a huge backlash

I've been worried about this for a while, how much more does western europe take before we stop being the good guys and resort to extreme measures ourselves.

Wow, that second link, just, what?

Man of Honour
So sad for those who lost their lives. RIP.

Heard it was a nail bomb (nuts and bolts) in the foyer where T-shirts etc were being sold. Sickening act of cowardice from whomever was responsible.

Back
Top Bottom