Manchester United: Frustration

Soldato
G|mp said:
HeHeHe Rio's turned into a dreadster :D
Sideshow bob!

bob20sideshowwn8.jpg

Soldato
I was reading in the papers today that apparently Vieira looks like he will be moving to Inter Milan next season (for around £9M). If this happens, then thats another one that we've missed out on. Its looking more and more likely that Carrick will be the guy who we get and at an inflated price.

Permabanned
tbh i think people started off mispelling his name but it was so funny you getting wound up about it we all carried on Goon :p

Caporegime
its like... there goes another transfer period and no noteworthy new naes coming onboard.

at least this torres rubbish has been put to bed now, i wish we would look at someone within our reach and sign them with the ease that everyone else seems to be bringing their players in..

Soldato
Nickg said:
its like... there goes another transfer period and no noteworthy new naes coming onboard.

at least this torres rubbish has been put to bed now, i wish we would look at someone within our reach and sign them with the ease that everyone else seems to be bringing their players in..

Just goes to show unless you see them in a red shirt, play in a red shirt and sign a contract in a red shirt they are not a united player and believe naff all in the press otherwise.

Talk***** 5 weeks ago "Torres is a UTD Player"

Talk***** last week "He will bide his time and it will happen in the next week"

Talk
***** today "He will sign next summer"

:mad:

Soldato
Apparently Fergie isnt desperate for signings, if i was a ManYoo fan, id be. The guy sounds more and more senile every comment.

Starting to rue the fact my dad got me a season ticket to share between myself and my brother, as a neutral i was hoping to see some good games, with Man Yoos midfield, i cant see them finishing in forth this year.

Back
Top Bottom