• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Manli 3080ti giallardo

Associate
I need your help guys.. Right now only new 3080ti that I can afford is manli 3080ti giallardo, but I can find any user reviews and thing that concers me is , that on their www its says its discontinued..like wtf? So i need your advice Should I buy it or no?

Soldato
You're unsure about the price so don't buy it.

If I think a GPU is a bargain then I buy it. If it's not a bargain then I don't. It's simple. That's how you need to be.

If you think this 3080 Ti is a bargain then buy it. Otherwise don't. Value for money is an opinion that only you can decide. Some people think it's a great card so they buy it.

However, if you need a forum member to justify something that you already think is expensive then it's not for you.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
You didn't understand me.. Im not asking about price,I'm worried about quality of the product . .. plus the fact that on their site said that gpu is discontinued, doesn't make me any braver to bought it,although I got response from them that they changed vents vendor... My other option is used evga 3080ti with changed pads ..

Caporegime
Manli generally don’t sell in the UK, I’m unsure if they even sell in Europe either as they’re mainly a Chinese and Far East brand. Warranty will therefore be a concern, especially if it’s short or you need to return your card to China for any issues. Prices are coming down, I’d wait a little longer if you can.

OcUK Staff
How much is it?

We used to import and sell Manli but only really to get the reference cards at the time, was never that impressed with their custom jobs.

We have KFA2 on 3080Ti at £1049.99 which comes with a great cooler.

Associate
OP
Its some german store thru ebay.So I guess warranty is thru that store..I'm not from UK,I'm in Europe,Croatia to be exact.. I'm trying to beef up my mining power,and i wanna have great 1440p gaming gpu ..

Price is 1295e plus 30e shipping to Croatia.
Sadly due to brexit UK purchase is not a option..

Associate
OP
My guys told me that evga allows you to change pads without lossing warranty, And I think that evga gives you 2y warranty.. I don't know about switching warranty to other guy,but that is idiot to me,wtf has to do who bought gpu,if its under warranty?
import taxes are problem if I buy from uk.like 30% more on price .. rtx3080 are lhr,too low mhs too high power consumption..

Man of Honour
That card sounds more like a car than a graphics card. Honestly, Id only buy from a reputable dealer when you're spending that kind of money, with a warranty you can rely on, not some random store off fleabay. Many manufacturers will refuse to deal with purchases from auction sites, even if they're a legit store.

Soldato
I'd honestly go with Gibbos suggestion, KFA2 are a top brand, I have their 3080 Ti Hall of Fame card and it's a beast, You'd be far better off getting something from OCUK as opposed to some ebay seller who could sell you a box of dung and even with Brexit there will be a way to purchase from OCUK.

OcUK Staff
Really? They always seem to be cheaper than the others, I assumed they'd be a bit on the short-warranty/noisy/hot side... are they actually a hidden gem for people who don't care about the badge?

Shorter warranty and hence cheaper, the quality however is good and the coolers are generally always good.
Unfortunately a lot of Chinese brands (all the cards are built in Asia) are not as focused on warranty as it is not a focus in those regions, as such trying to get said brands to increase warranty for UK/EU region tends to be impossible or takes a long time, they don't seem to understand how Europeans view warranty length as resulting in better quality, reliability or confidence in product. The actual product tends to be fine and Galax build to a good standard but as the market they have in EU/UK is relatively small they are unwilling to make changes on a global scale essentially for small fry customer.

More of a case thank ourselves lucky they let us buy from them as the stock they send me is generally taking stock from potentially a Chinese customer.

End of the day, they offer a decent product, typically at a better price, you cannot expect them to be cheaper and offer the same levels of service and warranty as the more expensive brands, otherwise they might as well just charge the same.

As saying goes, you cannot always have your cake and eat it. ;)

Soldato
As saying goes, you cannot always have your cake and eat it. ;)

Indeed not :)

Thanks for the summary, that's good info. Might check some reviews, because if they're nice and quiet/cool then I'm likely to take the punt on one some time. If I bought a 3060 today I would expect to have moved on from it within 2 years anyway ^^;

Associate
I've read a lot of horror stories with regard to RMA on Asian focussed brands, so I assume that if something goes wrong with the card I'm unlikely to get any support. Hence I wouldn't ever buy one.

Soldato
Really? They always seem to be cheaper than the others, I assumed they'd be a bit on the short-warranty/noisy/hot side... are they actually a hidden gem for people who don't care about the badge?

It fully depends on which card you get from them, I watched a few videos mainly Buildzoid on YouTube who was for a lack of a better word praising the HoF series from KFA2 which is on the same level as EVGA's Kingpin as far as component quality and build quality are concerned so I snapped up the Hall of Fame 3080 Ti from OCUK.

As for the KFA2 3080 Ti OCUK are currently selling it looks to be a reference board with pretty beefy cooling solution, Can't go wrong there.

Soldato
I watched a few videos mainly Buildzoid on YouTube who was for a lack of a better word praising the HoF series from KFA2

Ooo, I should go watch those - I enjoyed his circuit by circuit teardowns of motherboards last I was in the market for one. Brutal and honest all the way. Although I don't know if he'll have come down as low as the 3060Tis imma fancying :D

Back
Top Bottom