• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MANY MANY AMD RX 580 & VEGA 64 NOW IN STOCK!

OcUK Staff
Guys

Many many RX 580 in stock and VEGA 64!

Even better news the deal on the Powercolor Devil RX 580 has no additional mining tax as you like to call it, they are at their regular price which is marginally higher than sold at months ago due to memory price increases from a couple of months back, but still the pricing is very fair as the RX 580 is a very powerful gaming card:

Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ Limited Edition 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £329.99 inc VAT

11265-21-20G, Boost: 1430MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8400MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, VR Ready, 3 Years Warranty

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

PowerColor Radeon RX 580 Red Devil 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £278.99 inc VAT

AXRX580 8GBD5-3DH/OC, Boost: 1380 MHz, Memory: 8192MB 8000MHz GDDR5, Stream Processors: 2304, DirectX 12 Support, AMD CrossFire, AMD Eyefinity, 3 Years Warranty

Only £278.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 64 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card - Black Pack @ £578.99 inc VAT

AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH, Core Clock: 1247MHz, Boost Clock: 1546MHz, Memory: 8192MB 945MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 4096, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty

Only £578.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The Powercolor card is the shining star here, we have 1000 units, they are limited to 1pc per customer. The bad news is, if you order now NO FREE game, but if you want until next week (Tues/Wed) they shall be bundled with a truly legendary new games be released soon. The gamble is, do you wait and risk them all selling, the choice is yours!

My advice wait, I seriously doubt all 1000 will be sold so quick when limited to 1pc per customer and our trade pricing is higher than our web pricing to put off / prevent miners buying them all.

OcUK looking after the gamer on the cards the gamer wants to buy, that is key (RX 580 Devil)! ;)

Associate
@Gibbo truly legendary game huh? would have to be truly legendary to ease the hurt on a lot of AMD fans right now, one would almost say AMD need 2 change their Destiny? :)

Associate
Guys

The Powercolor card is the shining star here, we have 1000 units, they are limited to 1pc per customer. The bad news is, if you order now NO FREE game, but if you want until next week (Tues/Wed) they shall be bundled with a truly legendary new games be released soon. The gamble is, do you wait and risk them all selling, the choice is yours!

My advice wait, I seriously doubt all 1000 will be sold so quick when limited to 1pc per customer and our trade pricing is higher than our web pricing to put off / prevent miners buying them all.

OcUK looking after the gamer on the cards the gamer wants to buy, that is key (RX 580 Devil)! ;)

1000 for the RX 580 I bet :p
How many on the RX VEGA ?

Associate
It's great to see these deals but I double dare Gibbo to do an amazing zotac extreme or Asus strix 1080 TI deal to help me get rid of this money in my pocket :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Caporegime
Looks like prices on the RX500 line are slowly coming back down to normal. Such as shame I'm broke at the moment (bloody houses).

Nice to see the 580s are slowly returning to more reasonable prices.

Glad you're limiting it to 1 per customer as well.
If it wasn't for mining you might reasonably expect these cards would be £200 by now.

Let's not forget the 290X was available for £240 for ages before the 480 was released.

This kind of performance should be no more than £200, if you look at past trends before mining became a thing.

I know it's not OcUK's fault. But I'm just saying these prices need to fall a lot more before they become "good deals".

Soldato
If it wasn't for mining you might reasonably expect these cards would be £200 by now.

Let's not forget the 290X was available for £240 for ages before the 480 was released.

This kind of performance should be no more than £200, if you look at past trends before mining became a thing.

I know it's not OcUK's fault. But I'm just saying these prices need to fall a lot more before they become "good deals".

Agreed.

OcUK Staff
OP

No, because the prices of memory on VGA rose substancially a couple of months back adding typically $30 price adder to the cost of buying 8G cards trade, so irrelevant of mining they simply now cost more as memory production lines are maxed due to manufacturing more NAND rather than VRAM for smart/mobile devices.

Soldato

Yup, it's a rough time to be PC gaming. I've had money set aside for months and months now for an upgrade. But I'm just not paying these prices. It's just not worth it for me. I'll keep waiting into 2018, but if it's still the same "VRM price hikes" "miners putting up prices" "GPU shortage at launch" etc etc, one thing after another. Basically if the industry can't sort itself out then I'm gone.

Caporegime
£580 for 1080 perf with a loud blower and 2 year warranty! Wow

Bought a new evga 1080ti black for £20 more a little over a month ago.

That is a truly silly price for such a card.

Gibbo, what is the reason for such a silly price on the vega 64?

Back
Top Bottom