Married Teacher Who Gave 14-Year-Old Student Oral Sex Allowed Back In Classroom

Caporegime
https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/marri...d-student-oral-sex-allowed-back-in-classroom/

Why didn't I have a teacher like this when I was at school?

A public school teacher in the Bronx has admitted she performed oral sex on a 14-year-old boy on ‘multiple occasions and in multiple locations’ but will NOT be facing a prison sentence or be forced to hand over her teaching license.

29-year-old Dori Myers, a social studies teacher at The New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge, pleaded guilty to a criminal sex act, requiring her to register as a sex offender.

It isn't quite so clear in the article but I suspect she won't be teaching kids ever again though she could teach adults + has avoided jail.

Anyone believe that if the genders were reversed then a male teacher would have gotten away with no jail time?

Soldato
Still 10 year probation. Just depends on the case though. Maybe the kid was more to blame. I assume that generally the judges get it right. Could be other influences maybe her dad has some power etc.

Soldato
Still 10 year probation. Just depends on the case though. Maybe the kid was more to blame. I assume that generally the judges get it right. Could be other influences maybe her dad has some power etc.
what like she's a narcoleptic and he put his dick in her mouth several times?

B@

Associate
One of my old FWBs claimed she banged a 16yo when she was 27 and I found that weird.

14 and 29 is a bit more extreme. Also, did you know the mother from Two and a Half men is dating a woman 30+ years younger than herself?

Strange times

Caporegime
We seem to be edging towards the normalization of paedophilia what with the police turning a blind eye and courts handing out weak sentences.

Soldato
We seem to be edging towards the normalization of paedophilia what with the police turning a blind eye and courts handing out weak sentences.

Can we save the word Paedophile for the actual Paedophiles, she slept with someone who's legally a minor but who is obviously sexually mature. There are literally sick people attracted to actual children under the age of 11/12, you shouldn't equate this with that.

Soldato
Still 10 year probation. Just depends on the case though.
what exactly does it depend on - when an adult abuses their position of power and sexually abuses a child?
Maybe the kid was more to blame.
really? have a think about what you just typed
Could be other influences maybe her dad has some power etc.
much more sensible viewpoint
Well maybe she's ultra naïve, very easily led.
she's a teacher in charge of children. naivety and being easily led doesn't condone fiddling with kids
I am trying to be neutral and see both sides.
there's no both sides to see - see fiddled with her pupil.
Ahh screw it, lock the hoe up!
what the hell has a garden implement got to do with anything :p

Caporegime
Can we save the word Paedophile for the actual Paedophiles, she slept with someone who's legally a minor but who is obviously sexually mature. There are literally sick people attracted to actual children under the age of 11/12, you shouldn't equate this with that.

Sexual attraction to a 14 year old is paedophilia.

The muslim grooming gangs are paedos and most of their victims were the same age.

Caporegime

Child rape then if terminology bothers you that much. Either way whether they're 3 or 14 they're under the legal age of consent and it's a crime.

Back
Top Bottom