Martin Brundle

V F

V F

Soldato
Hear hear. Sky are saying it was just a stomach bug and not a repeat of the heart problems he suffered around Monaco time last year. Hopefully that's the truth and not a cover.

Also, in before 'Sky sucks, Croft is annoying, Ted is an idiot' etc.

LOL! Crofty is irritating. HYPE! Screaming hype!

Soldato
LOL! Crofty is irritating. HYPE! Screaming hype!
To be fair it's his job. Although it does grate a little when he goes mad over a DRS overtake on a straight.

Shame he wasn't there for the British GP but I think PDR did a good job as a stand him for him.
I was dreading PDR in the commentary box as I find him very dour, but I thought he did well. Still prefer Anthony Davidson though.

Soldato
I like Brundle and hope he gets back soon, can't stand Crofty and Kravitz, they are so biased it makes it painful to watch.

Much prefer Ant and PDR to the latter two.

V F

V F

Soldato
I like Brundle and hope he gets back soon, can't stand Crofty and Kravitz, they are so biased it makes it painful to watch.

Much prefer Ant and PDR to the latter two.

Ted is good 98% of the time when he isn't in journalist mode.

Soldato
Brundle never liked Hungary anyway. He always used to choose Budapest as the race to miss when F1 was on ITV (remember Ant Davidson's terrible commentary when Button won his first race), so I'm guessing he wouldn't be running for the plane if given the choice. :p

He'll be fine with a bit more rest. It can be so easy to pick up food poisoning and even debilitating viruses when jetting around the world.

Back
Top Bottom