Mass Car Keying

Soldato
best solution to dust cap theft, nice shiney dustcups and nipped up with a 10mm spanner watch the lil bas's try and get them off :)

Soldato
I can't stomach behaviour such as this. I mean, if money is what you want then go out and earn it. It's not that difficult you just have to do it. There's no need to be jealous. If you hold a grudge against someone, go put their windows thru. Don't make the man in the street suffer! :mad:

Soldato
Shall I key it?

Police.JPG

Associate
Damaging someone else's property is plain criminal damage, it's not against the law to park partly on the pavement as it's not against the law to cross the road on foot. Anyone doing damage on purpose or through general carelessness (i.e. accidentially on purpose) should be made accountable for the damage exactly how car drivers are when they 'clip' someone who jumped out in front of them :D

Soldato
FireBIade said:
Damaging someone else's property is plain criminal damage, it's not against the law to park partly on the pavement as it's not against the law to cross the road on foot.

Highway code;

218: DO NOT park partially or wholly on the pavement unless signs permit it. Parking on the pavement can obstruct and seriously inconvenience pedestrians, people in wheelchairs, the visually impaired and people with prams or pushchairs.

Associate
ste_bla said:
Highway code;

218: DO NOT park partially or wholly on the pavement unless signs permit it. Parking on the pavement can obstruct and seriously inconvenience pedestrians, people in wheelchairs, the visually impaired and people with prams or pushchairs.

I don't see tens of thousands of people getting arrested! Plus it's still no excuse for petty criminal damage. Some laws are not concrete and have to be flexible for modern problems in society.

Associate
Obviously there is a balance to be struck between inconveniencing pedestrians and blocking a public road. Anyone can see that, best not to take out aggression on cars when the balance is not perfect, we're all human..

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
My car didn't get keyed, but I got back to my dads' after the meet today (sorry I didn't talk to you much Nathan) and one of his neighbours came to the door about 40 minutes later.

My Dad went outside and when I looked out of the window, I saw him walking around my car. I feared the worst (had left my head unit fascia on) and went outside to see what had happened.

Turned out the neighbour had come out of her house to see several kids crouched down next to my car messing about with my wheels... to nick my plastic dust caps :rolleyes:

Now, being the over-protective guy that I am, I grabbed my keys and set out to see if I could spot the little *****. Within 2 minutes I came across a group of lads walking down the street, some on bikes... they must have been about 12.

I stopped, questionned them and they denied everything. Drove off and saw some of my mates and asked them if they'd seen anything. I mentioned the people I'd just spoken to and they said they'd go and check it out. I followed them (they were on bikes) back to the group and one of my mates questionned the kids.

I jumped out the car only to find one of the little scrotes had a handful of plastic dust caps!!! *****!

All that just for dust caps, you should have just done nothing at all, its only a bunch of plastic dust caps, now your gona have a whole load of trouble, your gona have to watch your car like a hawk now as they will damage it now that you hastled them about yer caps, probably brick the windows, key it etc... :(

Id have just got some more dust caps, gona cost a lot more getting re-sprays, and windows etc...

Last edited:
Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
All that just for dust caps, yoy should have just done nothing at all, its only a bunch of plastic dust caps, now your gona have a whole load of trouble, your gona have to watch your car like a hawk now as they will damage it now that you hastled them about yer caps, probably brick the windows, key it etc... :(

That's what I thought, but I don't live there and my car is only parked there once a week.

It's not about the dust caps, it's that some ***** were messing about with my car. Really gets my goat up.

The kid who had the dust-caps was surrounded by loads of his mates and funnily enough, they were listening agreeing to everything I had to say. The guy who I was talking to was looking down at the ground and looked pretty upset... he wasn't being cocky... so maybe he's learnt not to **** about with other peoples' property.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom