Massive downtown Nashville explosion

Caporegime
Are they taking notes from Muslim fundamentalist terrorists now?

Why when there's plenty to learn from the likes of McVeigh/IRA/ETA?

Anyway,

*armchair investigation start*

My opinion of the intention to not kill other people and the likelihood of suicide makes me think this is just literally going out with a bang, anything else is conspiracy theories.

*armchair investigation end*

Soldato
Or are as ugly as camels hence the reason they cove their faces most of the time. ;)

Quite the reverse ;)

It stems from seeing Women as currency back in "the olden days", so once a girl hit puberty and can breed they became valuable to their tribe as a trading commodity for tribes etc becoming allies through marriage. So to prevent other tribes kidnapping the best looking girls to use for their own trading, the girls were forced to cover-up so as not to induce temptation in other tribes. This is why even today in many marriages in the Middle East the groom doesn't see the face of his bride til the ceremony (only his mother could to look) and why it's still disturbing common out here to have "bride swaps" occur where the agreed upon Bride (the one chose by by both families) is swapped just before the ceremony for one of "lesser value" (mentally handicapped etc) and the groom doesn't find out until the post-ceremony, with the obvious uproar that then occurs as the brides family can say "she's yours now, you have look after her" - cases like this often end up in one of the very many religious courts.

Living out here in Saudi for the past 3 years has been an extremely eye opening experience considering I thought I already knew a little about the Middle East from my military service, I was ridiculously wrong!

Back
Top Bottom