Mates ex girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can go either way. Iv got mates where this worked out and despite initial hostility its all cool now.

Also got mates that broke contact over similar situations.

So yeh... chances are he will get over it eventually. Will be awkward for a bit till he finds someone stable and forgets her.

Soldato
My thoughts? You value a wet hole more than your friendship. If that's who you are then that's who you are. Let's just say if you were my mate I'd be keeping on eye on you from now on.

Associate
How did you end up at ross noble together, you obviously planned to go. You should have consulted your mate at this stage..... You could have backed off before any harm was done.

Soldato
OP
How did you end up at ross noble together, you obviously planned to go. You should have consulted your mate at this stage..... You could have backed off before any harm was done.
Yes i'd spoken to her the previous day, it's this part that i feel i did do wrong on, i should have talked to him first before hand i completely agree.

Soldato
You have done nothing wrong dude! He has moved on and she DOES NOT belong to him! You have every right in the world to see her and the same for her as well. Its none of your mates business what you and her get up to. Hes just mad that he lost such a great gal - and not just that but she fancies his mate! I agree with what the others are saying in this thread - tell him to stop being a woman and man-up.

Also I just wanna add that the stupidest line I have EVER heard is this whole concept of "Bros before hos". One of the dumbest ideas ever. Just because it didnt work with a friend & a girl doesnt mean that she is off-limits to another friend. Tough - thats life. To deny yourself someone you like because you dont want to "offend" a good friend could be such a terrible waste.

So yea - go for it with this gal, enjoy :D

Soldato
Remove picture - proves nothing other than how daft you are and I doubt she'd be pleased.

I'd bank on losing your mate but gaining a girlfriend for however long, but if either of you are over 30 the chances are it won't be long. Maturity tells guys that it really doesn't matter, exs are EX for a reason and if any of my mates wanted to date one of mine, I'd tell him to go for it, but make sure he supplied the condoms.

Soldato
OP
You have done nothing wrong dude! He has moved on and she DOES NOT belong to him! You have every right in the world to see her and the same for her as well. Its none of your mates business what you and her get up to. Hes just mad that he lost such a great gal - and not just that but she fancies his mate! I agree with what the others are saying in this thread - tell him to stop being a woman and man-up.

Also I just wanna add that the stupidest line I have EVER heard is this whole concept of "Bros before hos". One of the dumbest ideas ever. Just because it didnt work with a friend & a girl doesnt mean that she is off-limits to another friend. Tough - thats life. To deny yourself someone you like because you dont want to "offend" a good friend could be such a terrible waste.

So yea - go for it with this gal, enjoy :D
Thanks! really grateful for the support :)

Soldato
said girl, regards of what people think, she's utterly beautiful to me.
270425_10150692610345508_3798684_n.jpg

671obamanotbadi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom