1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mATX case for 2 280/240mm rads

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by Panos, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Panos

Sgarrista

Hi,

I want to downsize my current case (ATX).
    Going to use either my current mITX or new mATX boards with it, and want to fit 2 240mm or preferably 2 280mm radiators to it.

The only case that comes close to my requirement is the NZXT H400i which fits such radiator in the front but there is no spec for the top of the case, even if there are holes and the place to fit another radiator.

Has anyone used the H400i with dual radiators setup, otherwise what other case could be an option?
    (please no midi towers options).

2. momo56

Wise Guy

[​IMG]

Found a pic on reddit where 2 radiators seem to fit. Might struggle a bit with a decent pump/res solution though.

Enthoo Evolv Matx TG fit a 360 and 240 when I had it although it's one of the bigger matx cases out there. Air flow is restricted though, I noticed around 10 degrees difference with the panels on and off.

Using the H200i myself. 240 and 120mm was enough to keep my 8700k and Titan Xp quiet.

3. Panos

Sgarrista

Thank you.
    I am planning to use 2 240 EK MLC separating the loop between CPU & GPU. No need for the D5 pump, reservoir and tubing.