McCanns going too far?

I loved someone from their hometown saying they were "utterly devoted" to their children, I wish people would get a goddam grip, if they did leave maddy and the other kids alone in the apartment then I think thats resonable, but after what happened, to call them "utterly devoted" is a bit much, especially after months of jetting off around the world in a private jet after their probably dead daughter instead of looking after their twins properly.

I think that DNA evidence screws them for sure, the Sun reported that social services are apparently threatening to take the Twins off them too.

But imo, i'm thinking this is starting to look more like accidental death than anything.

I think that DNA evidence screws them for sure, the Sun reported that social services are apparently threatening to take the Twins off them too.

But imo, i'm thinking this is starting to look more like accidental death than anything.

the sun has got it all wrong as normal.
They have to got to print before 11pm last night,so they printed the news
they had then which as we all have found out now is wrong.

Another expert has said that the blood could be from the twins who will share almost the same dna as maddy ( apparently ).

But why would they put the twins in the boot? unless they sat them in there when they had fell over or something.

Plus didnt they say they matched all of Maddies genetic markers in the tests?

But why would they put the twins in the boot? unless they sat them in there when they had fell over or something.

Transfer from clothing? who knows. And how did they get maddies DNA in the first place anyway? from clothing? a dummy? is it possible the sample they got thinking it was maddies actually wasnt. Only the police over there know and it seems they cant talk about it.

You don't have to actually be in the boot to leave traces of DNA behind. Bags, coats, shoes etc that have been worn by the twins would have been left in the boot.

I don't know a lot about DNA, but according to the news last night they use 20 genetic markers from a DNA sample, which seems like a pretty low number to me.

But anyway, Portuguese police are now playing down the DNA evidence. I'll link the story again because everyone seems to be ignoring it :p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6988485.stm

Portuguese police have played down reports that DNA evidence with a 100% match to Madeleine McCann was found in her parents' hire car.

Transfer from clothing? who knows. And how did they get maddies DNA in the first place anyway? from clothing? a dummy? is it possible the sample they got thinking it was maddies actually wasnt. Only the police over there know and it seems they cant talk about it.

All seems fishy... but as I can said, I can see Manslaughter/Accidental death coming into play at some point.

I'm going to say it again - and I do apologise, but:

I am getting sick to death of hearing the parents say this isn't their fault in ANY way..... YES IT IS. Even at the least, they abandoned their children! For hours apparently.

FFS how many times? They were 1 minute away and checked on them every half an hour. Unless they killed her themselves THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME!

They're as much to blame for their kid getting abducted as a girl wearing a short skirt and walking alone is to blame for getting raped... Not exactly their "fault" but they might have prevented it, but either way, it's a shame we even have to consider these things and whoever did it needs to be caught.

FFS how many times? They were 1 minute away and checked on them every half an hour. Unless they killed her themselves THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME!
I'm sorry, how many times? A million? More...? I didn't say they were to blame, I said they had a part to play. They abandoned her, I fail to see it any way. They were too tight to pay for child care, sedatives, they left them for hours, left the patio doors unloked, maddie may have walked away instead of being snatched from the room, blood in the apartment/car, the fact the mum washed the teddy right after she went missing, the fact there was a delay before calling the police...(all conjecture until the authorities release info)

Do u have kids??

I do and i would not leave them alone on there own while i went out drinking no matter how far they are

My mrs sits outside our place when we let our littles ones out to play

they even turned down the sites baby sitter !!

my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom