McCanns going too far?

FFS how many times? They were 1 minute away and checked on them every half an hour. Unless they killed her themselves THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME!
Not exactly "1 minute away", in my opinion...

aerial1008_468x434.jpg

Madeleine DNA 'Match' To Parents' Car
Updated: 11:14, Tuesday September 11, 2007

Files containing "damning" evidence against the parents of Madeleine McCann will be given to the public prosecutor later, according to Sky sources.

The sources say that scientists have found a full DNA match to Madeleine in the boot of a car hired by Kate and Gerry McCann after their daughter went missing.

Mr and Mrs McCann are at home in Rothley, Leicestershire, after police named them as suspects in their daughter's disappearance on May 3 in the Algarve.

"Police say it is the most damning evidence that has been returned by the tests," Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said.

Police spokesman Olegario de Sousa said it was "agreed with the prosecutor" that the file would be handed over early today.

A spokeswoman for the prosecutor in Lisbon said a statement would be issued later regarding the investigation.

However Alipio Ribeiro, head of the investigative Policia Judiciaria, suggested the forensic tests had not been conclusive.

He told Portuguese state broadcaster RTP: "We can't say with certainty whether it was the blood of person A or person B."

The report is expected to include interviews with the McCanns and details of forensic evidence from various sites in the Praia da Luz resort where Madeleine vanished on a family holiday.

"The prosecutor will then have to decide whether he has enough evidence to charge the McCanns or whether the police need to carry out more inquiries or gather more evidence," Mr De Sousa said.

He would not discuss details of the evidence, in accordance with Portugal's secrecy laws in criminal investigations.

Family spokesman Brian Kennedy, who is Madeleine's great uncle, said of the family: "They are holding up extremely well."

-

Tomato Sauce: http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1283521,00.html

Do u have kids??

I do and i would not leave them alone on there own while i went out drinking no matter how far they are

My mrs sits outside our place when we let our littles ones out to play

they even turned down the sites baby sitter !!

my 2 cents

Weasel words - they weren't "out drinking" they were in a restaurant having a meal.

So when your kids are in bed do you stay in the room with them?

Do u have kids??

I do and i would not leave them alone on there own while i went out drinking no matter how far they are

My mrs sits outside our place when we let our littles ones out to play

they even turned down the sites baby sitter !!

my 2 cents

my parents said and continue to say the exact same thing, it's not right to leave small children alone, especially so when provisions can be made, and all for a little wine and dine, i hope they die miserable, and i hope their other two children get taken away for their own safety

Well that's that... the parents are as good as guilty then (in the eyes of the law). How does one even try to make up an excuse for having her DNA in the boot of all places?

Weasel words - they weren't "out drinking" they were in a restaurant having a meal.

Not drinking?

Apparently (conjecture) a zillion bottles of wine were ordered by their group....

How much alcohol did the McCanns and their friends drink on the evening Madeleine disappeared?

Kate and Gerry McCann and their friends are reported to have told detectives they shared four bottles of wine, with another two barely touched before Madeleine was discovered missing.

However, it is claimed detectives have recovered a bill showing they downed eight bottles of red wine and six white during the afternoon and evening.

LoL why would i be in the room with them?

what i am saying is they not left alone when out there always in sight

we lost track of our youngest for about 5 mins in the supermarket on the same day i lost my grandad (30mins after i was told the news which is 6 months ago)

Mainly due to this we keep a close eye on them

none of the mums and dads we know would leave there kids alone and "go for a meal" and leave them on there own

You would not leave your 4/5 year old alone in the house while you pop to the shops as the law says your not aload too leave childen on there own if there under the age of 14 years

So why the heck would you do it when your in another county??

I'm going to say it again - and I do apologise, but:

I am getting sick to death of hearing the parents say this isn't their fault in ANY way

I'm just getting sick to death of hearing about the case at all, I'm bored of turning on the news or getting the paper and hearing that after however long they still have made no progress and everything is pure speculation.

Back
Top Bottom