McCanns going too far?

So you're not allowed in the garden when your kids are asleep, or to talk to your neighbours in the street etc?

If your in your OWN garden, thats fine.

If your i the street, right by your front door and talking to a neighbour, thats fine.

The point is though they were not. They were in a compltely different building.

Really I'm sure they said every 45 mins, but the waiter etc said they only left once :/

Source? Gerry McCann claims he checked on them at 9pm, while one of their friends also checked on them at 9:30 although he can't be sure he actually saw Maddy (big mistake). Kate McCann found them missing at around 10pm - according to the news report I saw.

Source? Gerry McCann claims he checked on them at 9pm, while one of their friends also checked on them at 9:30 although he can't be sure he actually saw Maddy (big mistake). Kate McCann found them missing at around 10pm - according to the news report I saw.

30 mins is more than enough time for someone to enter the building that Madeline was in and kid nap her.

Regardless of abductors etc a child that young left alone for 30 minutes could easily get themselves into trouble and have an accident, choke on something, bleed to death etc etc.

Everyone is in the wrong in this case.

lol, no wonder she is a supect then! If she couldnt find THEM! :D

"big mistake"? as in he should have ommited important details that could help, or hinder a police investigation in the search for his child which he claims has been obducted?
you lose all credability now scorza, and you were already on the boarder line before

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17745336

Start there, Its in there somewhere :)
But they also said they only had 4 bottles of wine did they not?

hmmmmm

30 mins is more than enough time for someone to enter the building that Madeline was in and kid nap her.

Yeah and guess what? When your kids get older and want to bathe by themselves, thats an opportunity for an abductor too. What are you going to do though? Stand over them while they have a bath? I can only imagine the psychological harm that would do to your children.

Yeah and guess what? When your kids get older and want to bathe by themselves, thats an opportunity for an abductor too. What are you going to do though? Stand over them while they have a bath? I can only imagine the psychological harm that would do to your children.

I'd be nearby with a large implement at hand :)

*just realized how wrong that sounds :p

Your missing the whole concept here.

Why would that be an apportunity?

I ask again do u have kids ? i guest not as u post very stuiped and childish posts

Back
Top Bottom