McCanns going too far?

"big mistake"? as in he should have ommited important details that could help, or hinder a police investigation in the search for his child which he claims has been obducted?
you lose all credability now scorza, and you were already on the boarder line before

Big mistake in that he should have checked that Maddy was definitely in there, so if she had been taken before then, the alarm could have been raised earlier, or if not then we'd know for sure that she'd been abducted in a 30 minute window. Not sure why that makes me lose my credibility though lol.

"big mistake"? as in he should have ommited important details that could help, or hinder a police investigation in the search for his child which he claims has been obducted?
you lose all credability now scorza, and you were already on the boarder line before

credability & scorza dont go hand in hand lol

he has none now in my veiw not after that stuiped "bath" post they made

Big mistake in that he should have checked that Maddy was definitely in there, so if she had been taken before then, the alarm could have been raised earlier, or if not then we'd know for sure that she'd been abducted in a 30 minute window. Not sure why that makes me lose my credibility though lol.

you're not very good at reading other peoples posts are you

So scorza when you have kids or if you already have some, you would be more than happy to leave your kids alone and go down the road for a meal?

Last edited:
credability & scorza dont go hand in hand lol

he has none now in my veiw not after that stuiped "bath" post they made

it's obvious he has no kids, i don't but even i don't seem to be as stupid as he is, maybe having a brother 15 years younger than you helps you to understand how a parent feels (or should feel) about putting their children in stupidly dangerous situations like they did

You are aware that earlier this year a 6 year old girl was abducted from the bathroom while she took a bath? by paedophile Craig Sweeney I think it was.

i am, ironic that it got less publicity than the crap parents (the mccanns) and what they may have done and put their children through (yet they are still the poor, upset, totally innocent parentscry 'some, of the public *cough*scorza*cough*)

Last edited:
it's obvious he has no kids, i don't but even i don't seem to be as stupid as he is, maybe having a brother 15 years younger than you helps you to understand how a parent feels (or should feel) about putting their children in stupidly dangerous situations like they did

Know that feeling i;ve got 2 younger sisters 13 years and 12 years young then me

when i used to walk around with them people thought they we're mine as they we're born about the same time as that Jamie kid was taken from hes parents
so i always got funny looks from shop staff

You are aware that earlier this year a 6 year old girl was abducted from the bathroom while she took a bath? by paedophile Craig Sweeney I think it was.

Havent read all the posts here but from what I gather you would leave your kids to go drinking/have a meal without hesitation but now you use an example of an unattended child to backup this argument.:confused:

Know that feeling i;ve got 2 younger sisters 13 years and 12 years young then me

when i used to walk around with them people thought they we're mine as they we're born about the same time as that Jamie kid was taken from hes parents
so i always got funny looks from shop staff

i get mistaken for his father all the time, some of the faces on the old dears, they must think my mum is a cradle snatcher :D

*sigh* how did i know that was coming. :(

edit: so basically, what you're saying is that is there no point looking after children anymore. might as well just give up on them now and make the most of your life. chances are they will be snatched from the room next door so why bother?

Last edited:
Yeah and guess what? When your kids get older and want to bathe by themselves, thats an opportunity for an abductor too. What are you going to do though? Stand over them while they have a bath? I can only imagine the psychological harm that would do to your children.

Yeah, because when my kids are in the bath I usually disappear down the local restaurant for copious quantities of wine to wash my food down with! :rolleyes:

These cretins left three small children alone in hotel room, in a foreign Country and decided to go out for food and drink, rather than carrying out their parental duties of looking after said children. From the moment they stepped over the threshold they were guilty of at least child neglect! Should have the other two kids taken into care to be honest, before one of them turns up 'missing' because Mummy and Daddy couldn't be bothered to look after them.

Scorza you are an idiot sometimes.

Seriously though, I would get scared if I left 3 toddlers on their own for 2 minutes never mind 30... how people cannot say its not their fault if it wasnt them who killed her I REALLY really struggle to fathom how you can come to such a conclusion, and as BOD said, you're not even safe in the UK, never mind Portugal or anywhere for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom