McCanns going too far?

Jesus I'm bored of this case.

One things for sure, if it turns out that the couple have played a part in this murder/abduction, their skin should be dosed in petrol and they should be publicly set alight.

Or sent to prison for eternity. (The boring option)

I thought I'd answered that earlier. I think it would be perfectly reasonable to do that, as long as someone checks on the kids every 30 minutes or so. That would be within the bounds of good parenting imo.

But the kids we 2 and 4? they dont think how we do. So that statement is complete bull-honkey.

Children are vunerable, simple. If you dont stay where you can see/hear them, that in nearlly everyones book is neglect at one of its highest degrees.

(scorza)They got the kid back after she'd been raped Correct, no fault of the parents - just like in the McCann case.
U dumb *** they have not got the little girl back and they left the child alone the people with the girl in the bath we're in the house not the same at all

go back to school and stop playing with the big boys

Ummm

Originally Posted by coolpunkskater View Post
O just to add thet got the kid back and it was thou no fault of the parents that the child was taken
(scorza)They got the kid back after she'd been raped Correct, no fault of the parents - just like in the McCann case.

You said they got the kid back now you say they didn't?

He was clearly saying the no fault was the same not the getting of the child back, maybe it is you who needs to go back to school. Also i love how you call some on dumb while using U as you :) and spelling a 4 letter word with 3 * :p

onadifferent,slightlymoreimportantnote,itookthespacebarofmyG11tofixitandnowican'tgetthegitbackon:(

edit: fixed :D

wtf

What a surprise the McCanns have been very quiet since they got back to England, I hope they understand its time to get on with there lives and live with what they did, when I babysit my niece is there is no way I would leave in the house alone even if she was asleep not even just to nip to the shops, its just unthinkable.

Last edited:
Ummm

You said they got the kid back now you say they didn't?

He was clearly saying the no fault was the same not the getting of the child back, maybe it is you who needs to go back to school. Also i love how you call some on dumb while using U as you :) and spelling a 4 letter word with 3 * :p

took me a while to read it right, but it does make sense the third time through, and he is right, the two situations are completely different

Back
Top Bottom