McLaren P15......Good God....it's just......wow, no words!

Man of Honour
38057950045_8440e33185_b.jpg

Number of people I know at the launch I know, I thought this was an April fools but nope, 750K and you can have one of these! Discuss....but most of all laugh.

Soldato
If you asked a 7 year old to draw a racing car, it would probably look a bit like this. Is that glass in the lower section of the door. Why?

Man of Honour
OP
Well they chaps I know of who have put money in are talking £750K sticker prise and P1 + performance but look at it, hideous thing.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I think it looks awesome!!

I had a toy race car (like a hotwheels or whatever) almost exactly like this! Just without the homer Simpson bubble dome, although having one makes it ten times better!

I bet it will look stunning in the flesh (as long as it's not too dainty).

Caporegime
Please tell me that's a mock up or someone's drunken render? It's hideous. Ferrari has always been about design and form first then function. And they've made some of the most beautiful cars to ever exist. Then you have this, where function has ridden rough-shod over form. And it looks astonishingly ugly. That is not a pretty car. At all.

Soldato
Has the guy who did this to his Lotus managed to afford a McLaren? It looks like a horrifically stitched together box of bits.

And for them to grace it with Senna's name..

Don
Please tell me that's a mock up or someone's drunken render? It's hideous. Ferrari has always been about design and form first then function. And they've made some of the most beautiful cars to ever exist. Then you have this, where function has ridden rough-shod over form. And it looks astonishingly ugly. That is not a pretty car. At all.
It matches the close angle shots I’ve seen of it so even if it’s a render it’s one of the final design.

Caporegime
I think it looks awesome!!

I had a toy race car (like a hotwheels or whatever) almost exactly like this! Just without the homer Simpson bubble dome, although having one makes it ten times better!

I bet it will look stunning in the flesh (as long as it's not too dainty).

277283-carbuiltfrhomer.jpg');

Man of Honour
OP
That is the car, I have loads of pics from tonights show, that's what it looks like and it's all over twitter now too.

Back
Top Bottom