McLaren P15......Good God....it's just......wow, no words!

Associate
This car may be road legal so it can compete in WEC.

I think most complaints about the way it looks are because the front wheels are so far back. It's a really odd thing.

Caporegime
Think is an LMP2 car would destroy an FXX or this which is why I find them pointless. You could get an LMP2 car and a team for less than an FXX over 3 years!

And an LMP1 would destroy an LMP2, if you have enough money there will always be something faster. ;)

That is not really the point in my view. I think it is more the fact the manufacturer can make such a car, and show off to the world, so to speak, to get more people interested in maybe one of their other models.

Soldato
Thread title makes no sense.... Says he/she has no words. Yet uses a number of words!

I think it's a odd looking car. And I don't mean that in a good way. The P1 and 675LT look far better.... This looks like something Homer Simpson designed.

Man of Honour
OP
Thread title makes no sense.... Says he/she has no words. Yet uses a number of words!

I think it's a odd looking car. And I don't mean that in a good way. The P1 and 675LT look far better.... This looks like something Homer Simpson designed.

Please don't start a sentence with And if we are being straight down the line here. :)

Back
Top Bottom