meatopia?

Man of Honour
Anyone been to meatopia, what's it like? What do you do, is it a few hours thing or n all dyer type thing.

For those that don't know its a meat festival in London, with top chefs, butchers and music.
http://www.meatopia.co.uk

Meatopia is not just about eating and drinking. There will be live bands, butchery demos, informal workshops, art installations, our favourite street theatre and jaw dropping live performances.

Edit - d'oh wrong forum, please move to La Cuisine

Last edited:
Soldato
I love meat, I know it's not related to the meat festival, but I've been to Viva Brazil a few times recently, and each time it's been supreme. I love me some bleu rare steaks from there.

I haven't been to any meat festivals myself, but it seems like it would be a great thing to go to, though Meatopia is too much of a travel for me.

Soldato
Was telling my girlfriend about this yesterday. I think we're going to go. Not for the two day session though, I'll be in a meat induced coma after the first one!

Associate
Hadn't heard of it before until I saw this thread, I think my girlfriend and I will be going for both days now, thanks for the heads up. We're big meat & BBQ fans and are off to grillstock also, can't wait!

Soldato
I tried to get tickets for last year's event. Missed out, but my mate went. Said it was decent, although by the time he got there at 12.30pm a lot of the stalls had sold out, and there were huge unmanageable queues at others. He did stuff his face though, so clearly he enjoyed himself.

Back
Top Bottom