Medium sized estate car

Soldato
Me and the Mrs picked up a 17 plate blue fabia monte carlo estate back in october. We went with the 1.2 turbo and so far its been a brilliant car. Huge boot on it but the back seats can be a bit cramped. Glass roof is nice though.

Associate
I have been looking at either a Ford Focus Estate or a Peugeot 308SW, not as big as my 03 Mondeo Estate but seem to have a bit of room

Associate
OP
Thanks guys. All good stuff. i'll broaden my search a bit and look at some of the suggestions. I do need to start narrowing it down a bit too. i may be able to stretch the budget a bit, if i can sell my car, rather than trade it in.

Soldato
Just to add another one to the mix and by no means am I a Skoda fanboy but the Skoda Rapid estate is between a fabia and Octavia size with good boot space too. Not very exciting, but practical.

Associate
Also have an Octavia estate. With parking sensors front and back my wife has avoiding hitting things when parking - something she's failed to do on multiple occasions with other cars I've owned (think she's up to 5 parking accidents with my cars so far).

I've had two Octavias. Have been impressed with both.

Back
Top Bottom