Meet The Corsair Crystal 460X RBG Tempered Glass Case

Associate
Soldato
OP
I've seen the same site. Im waiting on this case. I have all my components that i need to buy in my bookmarks. All i need is the case to get started on my first build. My current pc is just the pits. The waiting is killing me.

haha exactly the same situation.

Just bought an Asus Predator X34 and it's just sat there with nothing plugged in... it's getting lonely!:(

Associate
haha exactly the same situation.

Just bought an Asus Predator X34 and it's just sat there with nothing plugged in... it's getting lonely!:(

Ha Ha, I bought the Dell S2417DG about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately every 5 minutes it turns off for 5 seconds as my graphics card is on its last legs. Corsair better hurry up as its getting annoying now. Im stuck with watching youtube videos :(

Soldato
OP
Spoke to the guys at OcUK yesterday.

They don't have a 100% solid ETA yet, but as with competitors are saying they should be expecting it around the 14th.

Bit weird that they don't have the ETA yet but at least we know it's coming I guess!

Associate
Looking at the RGB and non-RGB versions, am I correct in saying the non-RGB version does not have the RGB control buttons on the top panel?

I'm considering getting the case and pairing with HD120 RGB fans, but it seems the only option to have the controls on the case is to buy the case with SP120 RGB fans pre-installed.

Soldato
OP
Looking at the RGB and non-RGB versions, am I correct in saying the non-RGB version does not have the RGB control buttons on the top panel?

I'm considering getting the case and pairing with HD120 RGB fans, but it seems the only option to have the controls on the case is to buy the case with SP120 RGB fans pre-installed.

You're correct mate.

The RGB version has the extra controls on top as well as including the RGB fans.

The non RGB model does not have these.

Soldato
Do you know if there's a review NDA on these? And when it may be lifted?

I've been following this since it was originally announced and considering it's one of Corsair's flagship cases there's literally no news on it at all.

I believe the review are under a NDA. A good reviewer accidentally posted there review on their youtube channel few days back, before hiding it after an hour or so and pulling the review, but I got a look at the review obliviously, it looks lovely :). I expect the other review's are all similar and have some review's to be released.

Soldato
Do you know if there's a review NDA on these? And when it may be lifted?

I've been following this since it was originally announced and considering it's one of Corsair's flagship cases there's literally no news on it at all.

Speak of the Devil, looks like OC3D's review has gone live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQ1BJKy0ng

Though that 570x case also released looks amazing also.

Associate
This is doing my nut in. Waiting and waiting for this case but just made up stories about when its in stock by every supplier for months. Now i find out the 570x is also coming out and some people are saying the same day, others are saying late december. Corsair have been absolutely shocking as a company publishing their products.

The corsair 460x was first on sale in India. Then Australia and now the States. I'm now in two minds wether to buy buy a case etc from them anymore and go with a different brand. If their sales is run this poorly then whats the guessing their products are also made very poorly.

Soldato
OP
This is doing my nut in. Waiting and waiting for this case but just made up stories about when its in stock by every supplier for months. Now i find out the 570x is also coming out and some people are saying the same day, others are saying late december. Corsair have been absolutely shocking as a company publishing their products.

The corsair 460x was first on sale in India. Then Australia and now the States. I'm now in two minds wether to buy buy a case etc from them anymore and go with a different brand. If their sales is run this poorly then whats the guessing their products are also made very poorly.

Yeah I'm in a similar situation. This case is for a new build so it's not a major issue if it's delayed for me I guess but still annoying as Hell.

I had no idea the 570x even existed until reviews started popping up yesterday, it wasn't even advertised on the Corsair website when I originally made this post.

I've spoken to a handful of companies about stock and for the most part they're all the pretty much the same story

Essentially this is the story

We were told 14th November, then 18th November, then 21st November and now we haven't heard anything from Corsair about it, we are chasing them and awaiting an ETA.

Back
Top Bottom