Memories- old hang outs...

Associate
It's a long shot but I thought I'd give it a try.

Back in the 80's in Norfolk where I grew up a lot of bikers would migrate into Norwich of a warm weekend afternoon and night, typically finishing up parked at Castle Meadow with hundreds of other bikers. It used to be a great place to go and I really miss it even today. A lot of hilarity, big talk and Sunday ride outs were formulated. Long friendships made and good memories all in all.

There was the Bell hotel on the corner. The Bell had a massive downstairs labyrinth or multi room pub/arcade machines and an awesome dukebox/video setup loud. Round the corner up on Castle Meadow an American style caravan housed Zaks (later became Leeders) American Diner. Couple of things, I wondered if by pure chance anyone here used to go there and remembers it all, or alternately where did you used to go back in the day and what kind of memories?

Pranks were common place. Before I graduated to full licence I came back to find my RD125LC had been placed on top of one of the outside tables once, but it was not such a suprize when of course I'd been party to assisting with similar stuff. It looked good on its little stage but getting it down with dignity was another affair.

Back
Top Bottom