Memtest86 build into Asus boards - Upgrade free version?

Soldato
I have the new ROG Strix Z690-i board which comes with Memtest86 build in but its a free version. Is there any way to upgrade it to a paid version or better? The free version only allows 4 passes which i don't believe is enough to really test overclocked memory.

Cheers

Soldato
I have the new ROG Strix Z690-i board which comes with Memtest86 build in but its a free version. Is there any way to upgrade it to a paid version or better? The free version only allows 4 passes which i don't believe is enough to really test overclocked memory.

Cheers
I just ran the test twice in quick succession. Which I am happy with , others happy with that too.
4x2 =8 simples. :D

It's also recommended just to do 3 by reputable techs and then others 8, so I would do the 4x2 mate.

Soldato
OP
I just ran the test twice in quick succession. Which I am happy with , others happy with that too.
4x2 =8 simples. :D

It's also recommended just to do 3 by reputable techs and then others 8, so I would do the 4x2 mate.
Yeah thats what i have been doing, i thought running 8 tests continuously would have been better for some reason than running 4x2 tests lol. All my configs so far have come back error free so im still pushing. Had to clear cmos a few times where it completely locked me out lol.

Soldato
Yeah thats what i have been doing, i thought running 8 tests continuously would have been better for some reason than running 4x2 tests lol. All my configs so far have come back error free so im still pushing. Had to clear cmos a few times where it completely locked me out lol.

What are you up to then on your PC then mate? :) Sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom