Mens Long Hair

Associate
Urg, Can't believe im asking a thread about this.

I kind of want/like long hair, but im having trouble styling it and i dont particularly want to look like some kind of emo kid with hair over there eyes. Also im not really fond on the center partin type look?

I was just wonderin what kind of style might be good, becuase its anoying me and if i dont get a style il just get it cut :)

Suspended
The long fringe can work quite well. If you have it all the same length it can become a right pain in the arse - and very little you can do about it. Everyone should have long hair at least once though.

Associate
Neon said:
guitarists from our band just have there parted to the side its not emo at all, and there hair looks pretty damn cool

+1 for the side parting. Had mine longish for a few years and I like it.

Tbh, if you wash and brush your hair you wont be mistaken for an emo kid :p

Man of Honour
It suits a very minority of men. I'm going to go out on a random statistics limb and say 1% of men look good with longer hair - the rest just don't.

I know some "men" who know more about hair products than girls - if a guy has to borrow a hair elastic from his girlfriend or from a girl, I have to draw the line there.... just no. :/

Associate
Whatever you do don't get a trendy mullet which is what everybody seems to get nowadays :(

By trendy mullet I mean the kind where its long at the back, spikey on the top and it looks like someone has randomly thrown bleach onto their head :p

Soldato
Nothing says it quite like Mullet. It does at least amuse passers by.

Personally, I believe that hair (on men) is a punishment from God, and that My baldness shows just how much god is not punishing me....

Back
Top Bottom