Meshify front filter and fan fet-up

Associate
Hey guys. I am upgrading my PC case from the Corsair 540 to the Meshify C and I have a couple of questions.

• Is the front filter easy to remove from the front panel? I was hoping to remove the foam in the front panel and install a couple of 140mm silverstone or demciflex filters in front of the fans instead.
  • When installing 2 x 140mm fans in the front, are the mounting slots large enough to adjust the fan height a decent amount? I am only asking this question because I want to make the sure the fans are blowing directly at the CPU and GPU as much as possible.
  • Is it easy to mount SSDs in the case? I plan on having 5 SSDs in my system once I replace both my hard drives.
  • Is cable management an issue in the Meshify? I've never really had to think about it much having a dual chambered case.
For the Meshify fan set up I plan on using:
  • 2 x NF-A14's 1500 PWM Chromax front intake
  • 2 x 140mm Silent Wings 3 top exhaust
  • 1 x 120mm stock case fan as back exhaust
Those NF-A14's are replacing the 2 NF-A14 Industrial 2000 PWM's I have in my Corsair. The industrial versions are great for cooling but I struggle to run them at low RPM without getting annoyed by the motor noise. Plus most people I know regard the 1500RPM versions as more than enough for intake.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom