Poll: Miami Grand Prix 2022, Miami - Race 5

Rate the 2022 Miami Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
For a new track, why don’t they stop the clock when there’s a red flag? Seems a bit harsh when drivers are trying to learn a new track.

Yeah seems a little harsh, they mentioned there's no support races either this weekend so not like it would have a knock on for other formulas

Soldato
Suspect they've got very different set ups to try to maximise analysis. But does look lot better. Track being smooth will definitely help them.

Associate
The jewellery ban is a strange one. Drivers were known to wear bracelets with their blood type and I doubt many wear a watch anymore.

I might be missing something? What medical evidence has triggered this sudden stamping out? A chain will impede an emergency tracheotomy?

In the event of, for example, a fire, the scarring from a necklace/piercing will be the least concern on a drivers mind!

@Locky Russell is a talent and yes we get you don't like Lewis. Which driver's do you like and who meet your standards?

Caporegime
The jewellery ban is a strange one. Drivers were known to wear bracelets with their blood type and I doubt many wear a watch anymore.

I might be missing something? What medical evidence has triggered this sudden stamping out? A chain will impede an emergency tracheotomy?

In the event of, for example, a fire, the scarring from a necklace/piercing will be the least concern on a drivers mind!

@Locky Russell is a talent and yes we get you don't like Lewis. Which driver's do you like and who meet your standards?
Jewelry such as ear or nose piercings or rings can make a minor accident much, much worse. They can also act as heat conductors in the event of a fire or catch on clothing when being removed. IMO they're right to clamp down on this. If the drivers don't like it then they can go and race somewhere else, they've gotten away with it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom