Michael Schumacher 'Hurt In Skiing Accident'

Soldato
I know, but is better than hearing negative I guess, problem is with these things anything could change at any point, all we can do is keep hoping.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Wow are you the doctor treating him? :confused::eek::eek::eek:

Obviously not, but hes being realistic, small head/brain injuries can take weeks to recover from, and this is by no means, small.

Months of recovery, followed by months of rehabilitation are not far fetched.

Obviously all hope that he will pull through fine, and that he has a quick recovery.

Soldato
Come on Schumi !!!! you can do all you have to do is beat the grim reaper into the final bend, gold mix 3, TC 3 and no boxing for the rest of the race. push push we'll have the 8th world title in the bag.

V F

V F

Soldato
I find it funny but weirdly awesome everytime you see Michael in a photo or past footage around the F1 paddocks or in his car. How pleasant and nice the guy seems. I remember all those shots when he was winking to the camera in his Mercedes waiting to go out on track and giving the thumbs up.

He looks like one hell of an awesome guy to meet.

Soldato
Just brings back memories watching him race in his early days, used to go over to my uncles house to watch the F1, then afterwards go up in to the attic where he has this huge scalextric track, and I mean properly done out as he used to race at clubs, had the mintest set of F1 cars.

You can't think f1 without thinking of his name

Last edited:
Permabanned
Not really but this GD and that type of post is the norm for this section of the forum.
Misconception. It's the norm for a select bunch of posters who tend to frequent this part of the forum to illicit a reaction with their deliberate or sadly misinformed opinions because trolling the GPU subforum to pose as an AMD or Nvidia fanboy is passé. ;)

Back
Top Bottom