Microsoft Surface or Apple Mini Ipad Opinions

Associate
Hi all,

I'll start the ball rolling...

Just wanting to gauge everyone's opinions. What would you pick... A mini ipad or Microsoft Surface device??

Man of Honour
I don't see the point in 7" tablets but that's me.
I would get surface. as it fits in with all windows devices, I have problems with drm and using different ecosystems, now windows is the only ecosystem to cover all platforms. Another reason is aspect ratio is better for video playback.
Touch keyboard is great, it's just like smart case, with added functionality.

I'm waiting for the surface pro, so I can play games on it.

Associate
OP
Appreciate that mate. I had the original Ipad 2 and sold it.. I do like the surface, i agree with you about the RT version. I'm interested to see how the pro performs..

Can you only buy the surface from Microsoft or will it be stocked at OCUK etc etc?

Permabanned
iTunes is horrid, it's one reason why I would chose the Surface. You just need to be able to drag and drop to devices. The Surface needs time to mature but the hardware looks awesome.

MW

On OSX/iOS it's brilliant I recon. Since day 1 of it been released I can't say I have had an issue at all.

To be fair both Apple and Microsoft make some cracking products now and they are both as equal and do a good job of what they are built for.

Back
Top Bottom