Mid season/summer gear

Associate
what do you guys currently use mid season, I've currently got a set of RST textiles, some RST gloves and some summer perforated oxford gloves

Im ok on cold days with the thermal liners in.
where i struggle is summer and those days where its kinda in between.

Oxford gloves are great on warm day, nice breeze through the mesh areas, but even without the thermal lining the textile jacket and textile jeans it gets really warm.

then on those half decent days I find my summer gloves to cold and my other insulated gloves far to warm

am I starting to go down the road of buy loads of different gear

Soldato
Currently riding in an older style RST Pro Series leather jacket, shorty Ixon gloves, Triumph jeans and either full Dainese boots or TCX short boots. That's my go to for commuting at the moment.

For spirited rides, I substitute the jacket and jeans for an old Wolf kangaroo onsie :D

For everything else, it's a Furygan textile jacket and old Frank Thomas textile bottoms - along with check "Black" waterproof boots.

Caporegime
As above...the Amazon and it's tributaries were running down my arms the other day so I grabbed a Dainese Air Frame jacket, as mentioned in a thread a few down.
The fresh air on my arms and stomach is just fantastic and I found an old pair of short mesh gloves hanging around too - niiiiiice.

Associate
As above...the Amazon and it's tributaries were running down my arms the other day so I grabbed a Dainese Air Frame jacket, as mentioned in a thread a few down.
The fresh air on my arms and stomach is just fantastic and I found an old pair of short mesh gloves hanging around too - niiiiiice.

That's next on my shopping list this payday, short mesh gloves. Another trip up to J&S :)

Associate
I’m using a Dainese perforated leather jacket, gives adequate cooling in warm and hot weather, but is definitely not suitable for winter alone. Would usually throw a hoodie over the top of it.
Bottom half I wear dainese trento jeans, skinny fit so no flapping around, really comfy when it gets warm out.
Hands I have a few pairs of gloves for different weathers, usually keep a pair stashed under my seat.

Associate
Went out in the Alpinestars summer jacket today, kept me nice and cool. Whilst it does have some armor in it I don't think I'd like to find out how good it actually is.

Back
Top Bottom