Mid-Tier Mobile Help?

Soldato
I'm torn between 3 devices?

The LG G6, Nokia 7 Plus, Asus ZenFone 4 or Sony Xperia XZ1... and all priced between £279 and £299.

I've read many reviews and all 4 seem great but need help in deciding on which to part with my money, anyone have any experience with the above handsets or perhaps another suggestion I need to through in the mix?

Associate
You can get the Mate 10 Pro from CPW for 339 if you want to stretch - great phone.

Alternatively, I have just received a Nokia X6 international version (ordered from coolicool) which is stock android and couldn't tell the difference in performance between it and the Mate 10 Pro and so returned the mate 10 to CPW and kept the Nokia X6. Absolutely superb value for 160 quid and blows away competition

emu

emu

Associate
what about the honor play . currently down to 250 . i got one from argos last week and love it

Soldato
OP
Well woke up this morning and it appears my 2 day old XZ Premium is showing a flickering screen of death? Just boxed it up and got a refund and now in search yet again for a decent phone. Have been reading up on the Nokia 7+, looks a good piece of kit and sounds even better with the GCAM mods. It's either this now or the XZ1 Compact for £199?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm probably going to buy the Honor 9 as they are on sale for £229.

Did consider the XZ1 Compact but it's a tad too small in screen and memory. A great little powerhouse for the £199 tag though!

I've got unlimited data with 3 so will be watching video as I travel a lot and going away in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom