Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

V F

V F

Soldato
Shame the original music cannot make it into the game?

With the game looking so stunning and the scenery... Though montage footage will do well for this.

Soldato
I finally got round to playing this again on PC, played through the whole mission and loads of side stuff, at 4k and 60fps, it was amazing fun, this is a definite purchase for me now and even though you can get it cheaper from steam than the windows store I will get the Xbox version for Play Anywhere,
I think play anywhere is worth a few extra £,

Soldato
I finally got round to playing this again on PC, played through the whole mission and loads of side stuff, at 4k and 60fps, it was amazing fun, this is a definite purchase for me now and even though you can get it cheaper from steam than the windows store I will get the Xbox version for Play Anywhere,

I agree. Play Anywhere is awesome for PC+XBOX owners.

V F

V F

Soldato

Who was your nemesis? I love how these games the battles and stories are unique. Sure it is the same end goal but it was their own journey getting there.

Soldato
I was going to pre order this.....abit put off now. Was starting to think micro-transactions in big console games was becoming a thing of the past.

Soldato
I dont care, and frankly a bunch of you-tubers doing their outrage of the week videos for views, and people bitching on reddit isn't going to effect me buying this.

Same as shortcut packs in other games (Battlefield has done it for ages, Burnout paradise did it), If you want to take a shortcut and ruin the game for yourself then you can, I dont and wont.

Still looks like an amazing game.

Move on to the next Faux shock and horror news item, "wont somebody think of the children"

V F

V F

Soldato
I dont care, and frankly a bunch of you-tubers doing their outrage of the week videos for views, and people bitching on reddit isn't going to effect me buying this.

Same as shortcut packs in other games (Battlefield has done it for ages, Burnout paradise did it), If you want to take a shortcut and ruin the game for yourself then you can, I dont and wont.

Move on to the next Faux shock and horror news item, "wont somebody think of the children"

You mean the Hobbits?

Caporegime

This is my feelings on it as well, doesn't bother me.

I'm sure it'll still be a great game, micro transactions or no micro transactions.

Soldato
latest stream from the devs states,

Game can 100% be played offline,
Game is balanced to not involve the marketplace at all,
INvasions from players can not make you lose stuff,

So looks like the drama was all as expected clickbait youtube drama.

Back
Top Bottom