Midi-tower that is slightly slimmer than usual?

TJM

TJM

Associate
Hi folks,

I've previously posted about my search for a slim desktop/HTPC case that could house my PC but it seems there is nothing on the market that can accommodate my Zotac Amp Extreme 1070 (almost 33cm long, which a few Silverstone cases could handle if not for the card's width of 15cm).

Before swapping/selling my 1070 for a smaller card, I thought I'd try getting a midi-tower and resting it on its side. The only problem there is that they are mostly 21cm wide and the shelf I'd like to use is 19.5cm tall.

Could anyone recommend a case that I might have missed? Ta.

Edit: Just to add, my components are all ATX, but I could replace the PSU if needed.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
PS08b and QC-203 are the smallest M-ATX cases I know of. I don't think I've ever seen a tower ATX case under 19.5.

Associate
What about Fractal Design Core 2500? It has 195mm width so it might be just... but not sure about clearance for VGA width, as it doesn't say anywhere (length it can take even 380mm).

There are some slimmer cases from bitfenix but they have old school layout (with loads of things inside) and this might be difficult to fit wide and long GPU:/

Back
Top Bottom