Mini Cooper S - Mini Review and Pics (lots)

Unsure on which direction to take it at the moment, sportier or classier. Am really liking the Team Dynamic 1.2's in black like on Eidolon's car but I also like the JCW R112 Challenge Cross Spoke Alloys in Silver. So which is best ?

For looks I prefer the R112s, I was actually going to get them myself however they're damn heavy so in the end I got the TD 1.2 as they're 7.x kg each which massively changes how the car handles, accelerates, everything. You can really feel the difference between them and the standard weight alloys.

Just depends if you prefer looks or performance I guess.

Sexual :D

Shameless Pimp!!

63354_436920515677_644910677_5205254_6343572_n.jpg

Welcome to the MINI Club :D

Where abouts do you live OP?

I'm a big fan of the R112s, they're my fave alloys for the Mini. It's just a shame they're so damn heavy :(

By the way, I found that Chris at Woodmans was the cheapest for the R112s when I was considering them, about a grand if I recall correctly (inc non runflat tyres)

Thanks - I might give them a call, the local dealers I've tried won't even order them for me without a JCW Chassis number / works number.

Seems though that you can get them elsewhere (not reps), cheapest I've seen them on t'web is about £650 without tyres

Back
Top Bottom