Minor Things That Bother You

Associate
People who cant admit that they are/were wrong about something
People who have to have the last word in EVERYTHING
People who cant say "I am sorry" and mean it
People who say "I am sorry" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much and dont mean it

Soldato
As I'm in a grumpier than normal mood today I noticed another thing that is becoming OcUK specific, in addition to the 'Literally/Basically/Totally' numpties there is a new menace pervading the Forums, the 'Cut a long story short' Brigade who ironically always elongate their 'Short' stories by the additional addage of the 'Cut a long story short' itself.

People, cut your long stories shorter, by simply omitting to state you are cutting a long story short. Of course there are bonus simpleton awards for managing 'To cut a long story short and then using "Basically"..' too. Please people, think of old doofer's ulcers when you do this, you don't want blood on your hands like Aussie DJ's now do you?

Soldato
As I'm in a grumpier than normal mood today I noticed another thing that is becoming OcUK specific, in addition to the 'Literally/Basically/Totally' numpties there is a new menace pervading the Forums, the 'Cut a long story short' Brigade who ironically always elongate their 'Short' stories by the additional addage of the 'Cut a long story short' itself.

People, cut your long stories shorter, by simply omitting to state you are cutting a long story short. Of course there are bonus simpleton awards for managing 'To cut a long story short and then using "Basically"..' too. Please people, think of old doofer's ulcers when you do this, you don't want blood on your hands like Aussie DJ's now do you?

So, long story short -- you don't like people announcing that they're going to make their long story short.

Soldato
The fat bint of the woman near me in the cinema that seemed unable to eat popcorn at an acceptable volume, hung her coat on the chair in front of her and laughed uncontrollably at anything that was even remotely amusing.

Soldato

That's what I thought! :)

Something that really bothers me is that the gentleman is such a dying breed. Good manners, politeness and speaking properly are all swiftly vanishing. Only to be replaced by morons on buses, rich people dressing like they've just put on all of their dead grandpa's clothes on and ridiculous fake accents.

Associate
Random breakers
Drivers who don't indicate at roundabouts
Drivers who take forever and a day to parallel park
Drivers who get right up your backside even if your driving at a reasonable speed
Shoppers who manage to walk right into you even though they have loads of space either side
People who fumble at cash machines
People who blow their noses in Restaurants (really, really snotty ones not dry)
Window watchers
Clueless shop staff
Slow lifts
Yappy dogs
Skreiking babies in general
Kids that swear
Women who ***** tease
Pointless Facebook statuses
Showing off Facebook pics
The fact I have one eyebrow higher than the other

Associate
people/companies with 02x dialling codes that can't grasp the idea of it only being 3 digits long and the rest being their phone number. Its 020 not 0208, 023 not 02380!

Soldato
Drivers who don't indicate on roundabouts.
Drivers who sit in the middle lane.
Drivers who speed up whilst you're overtaking even though you're limited to 52mph.
Drivers that can't merge on a motorway.
Motorcyclists that undertake.
Drivers that feel the need to beep their horns because you're doing 40mph on a single carriageway.

^
Bet you cant guess where i spend most my working week...
If i can think of anything else that annoys me, i'll update my list.

Back
Top Bottom