Minor Things That Bother You

Associate
There is one thing that gets my goat more than anything....

Women who make the claim "theres no nice guys about, i just want someone whos nice and decent, looks arent important blah blah blah"

Then they hook up with some dirty scumbag, or an incredibly good looking guy with absolutely no personality.

BRILLIANT!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

Women who make the claim "theres no nice guys about, i just want someone whos nice and decent, looks arent important blah blah blah"

Then they hook up with some dirty scumbag, or an incredibly good looking guy with absolutely no personality.

BRILLIANT!

There's no point trying to understand women, just accept that this is the way it is :p

Soldato
I have found yet another thing that annoys me, it annoys me quite a lot actually and I feel it is worthy of venting to you all.

Someone has a YouTube Channel you find interesting, they have a Playlist with a series of Videos that you have been following, then you get to that infuriating point in the series where you get the following:

Interesting Video Series - [#19]

Followed by the (Yeah you guessed it...)

Interesting Video Series - [#21]

And no matter how many times you try to access the Channel there's absolutely no trace whatsoever of Interesting Video Series - [#20]

I don't care that sometimes you're following a 1080p series and it somehow has a 480p in there occasionally, I can live with that, I don't care if some series suddenly ends with no explanation, **** happens, such is life, but damn that single missing episode just ****es me off no end. :mad:

Associate
I work holidays in a shop on the checkouts. It really annoys me when a queue builds up and some people make it clear to you how annoyed they are to wait and then you tell them the total and the same people fumble in their handbag/pocket for ages counting change or finding the right card.

Soldato

BRILLIANT!

If they really believed that I would be rolling in em. However, they do not, and I am not.

For the record I am not Rocky Dennis either, Women are just crazy, cant understand them.

Back
Top Bottom