MIUI 12 Home screen upgrades for poor sight?

Associate
Bought my mum a Mi10 Lite last week and I have been using it making sure it was usable for her and doing all updates etc, I think its a great OS and phone.....but...

There is always a but :D handed to my mum who is a little be sight challenged and struggles to see phone text without glasses, I increased the text size in display optins and that has improved all the things she would use like text messages, whatsapp and phone etc, I also increased the size of icons on the home screen which is great, unfortunately the text for the icons does not increase in size on the home screen like it does on her old Moto or my Samsung, bit annoying.

There is a lite mode which improves it but you loose the app drawer, so what are my alternatives for a launcher to help the poor sighted?

I know there are loads about but thought I would see if any are recommended before I go down the launcher rat hole.

Also whilst I am at is there a better dialler, switching to speaker phone using a little bit of text in the notification panel is not very usable, weird that there is not a button on the dialler in MIUI as there is loads of space.

Back
Top Bottom